Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Breakfast with Santa

Call me silly, but I believe in Santa. I believe in the jolly old elf in the ruby red suit, who opens our hearts and makes us all young again. 

I love how just a hint of the big guy will send a child into uncontrollable delight. How millions of children wait up on Christmas Eve - with innocence and anticipation! We all need more of that!

Perhaps that's why I started hosting my annual Breakfast with Santa for clients, friends and families! Watching children I know, and their parents and grandparents spend quality, non-commercial time with Santa was my Christmas gift!

This year, I am hosting two events (because, let's face it, we need a little more Santa this year!). On Sunday, December 13th from 9-11:30am I will be hosting my annual Breakfast with Santa for clients, friends and families.



Then, from 11:45-1pm, Liz Suver and I will be hosting our first annual Photos with Santa for the Montlake Community.



If you are in town and free during any of these times, please stop by the Graham Visitors Center at the Washington Park Arboretum for a visit and photo with Santa (you will love him, he is amazing) and some breakfast fare!

I look forward to seeing you!

Until then,

la chasse au bonheur




No comments:

Post a Comment