Wednesday, August 17, 2011

from sea to shining sea

Recent news of our nation's economic situation, congress, the stock market and of course, the real estate market, including the all time low mortgage rates, warrants a hard hitting post. But I just don't have it in me. It's still the lazy days of summer and a fluff piece seems more appropriate.

I have been working on my annual client appreciation calendar. Whether concentrating on entertaining ideas, gardens, interior or exterior spaces, this calendar is always a hit.

This year I wanted to showcase the varied styles of homes that dot our nation, from sea to shining sea. The following photos are homes that while are absolutely lovely, did not make the final cut for my 2012 calendar.

I hope you enjoy this short tour across our great nation and that it helps remind us that we are united under the red, white and blue.
January - A Cedar Home rings in the New Year in Utah
February - Winter in a Pueblo Style Home in New Mexico
March - A Cattle Ranch on the Rocky Mountain Front in Montana
April - Spring Break in Miami
May - Memorial Day in Maine
June - Summer in the City, Brooklyn Brownstones to be exact
 July - Happy Birthday America from a Federal Style home in Iowa
August - Mint Juleps on the Veranda of this Louisiana Antebellum 
September - Welcoming Fall in this California Bungalow
October - Vermont Farmhouse in Fall Foliage
November - Giving Thanks in an Oregon Farmhouse
December - Down for a long Winter's nap in Illinois
If you would like a 2012 Calendar just pop me an email and I will get one off to you this coming November.

Until next week,

la chasse au bonheur



No comments:

Post a Comment